6 Stages of Spike Incubation
- Identify the deep interests that can lead to a great Spike.
- Build self-awareness related to your sense of purpose and your innovation and entrepreneurship skills.
- Brainstorm, strategize and select a Spike idea.
- Deepen your Spike-related expertise and skills.
- Define your Spike idea at more depth: go from idea to model and strategy.
- Network, interview and run tests to validate the key assumptions in the model and reduce the risk associated with the idea.
- Execute on the go-to-market plan, launching a minimal yet viable version of the Spike into the world.
- Pivot and/or continuously improve on your Spike idea to reach a critical mass of early adopters.
- Grow the Spike in terms of impact and users/audience.
- Amplify the Spike with recognition: prizes, awards and media coverage.
4 Stages of Admissions Consulting
1. Guidance Counseling
- Define your college candidacy story: Figure out who you want to become in high school.
- Create a plan to make this story come true and follow through.
- Receive guidance on course selection, standardized tests, recommendation letters and more.
- Get thorough support researching and applying to/networking into summer programs and internships.
2. College List
- Leverage our research, knowledge and networks to learn about colleges.
- Select a list of reach, match and safety colleges that are the best fit for you.
- Map your college candidacy story to a wholistic application strategy.
- Get comprehensive support with all sections of your applications, especially with your personal essay and supplemental essays.
- Receive guidance with post-application updates, final decision-making and preparing for college.