Congratulations to all of our high school seniors in the Class of 2021 on their college acceptances this year! This year has been especially difficult, uncertain, and competitive so we are extremely proud of our students and their successful results. You did it!
Quick 2021 Statistics
- 100% of TSL students accepted into the top 50 universities
- 94% accepted to at least one of their reach colleges
- 84% accepted into a top 50 school early (EA, ED, EDII, or REA)
For most of our students, the journey to these college acceptances did not start with the writing of their personal statements this summer. It began much earlier in high school with a self-discovery process to identify their passions and identities, which our students used as insights to launch a successful Spike project. These projects are their crowning achievements in high school. A Spike, however, is more than a badge of achievement; it serves to both deepen and tie together a student’s personal narrative, which leads to an authentic, unique, and compelling application.
This year, more than ever, colleges were looking for students whose interests are both deep and strongly aligned with specific academic programs. The Spike project helped our students demonstrate this alignment. For example, one of our students applied to programs specifically tied to his Spike and was accepted to five out of six of his reach colleges! In the coming months, we will feature some of the most successful Spikes that TSL’s Class of 2021 launched during their last two years of high school.
Below is an abbreviated list of our college admissions results for 2021. This year, students have been waitlisted at record-breaking levels, including our students. In the coming weeks, we will update our results as some of our students find out if they get off the waitlist. Click here to view our complete history of admissions results from 2017-2021.
If you are looking to create a Spike project to help your college application stand out OR if you need extra help strategizing your applications this fall, talk to us to learn more about how our programs can help you.
TSL’s Admissions Results 2021
Top 50 Universities
- Stanford University
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- Cornell University
- Rice University
- University of California – Berkeley
- University of California – Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
- Emory University
- University of Michigan
- University of Virginia
- Georgia Tech
- NYU (Stern)
- Tufts University
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Boston College
- Boston University
- University of Washington
- Northeastern University
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- University of Rochester
- University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign
- Case Western Reserve University
- University of California – San Diego
- University of California – Davis
- University of California – Irvine
- University of California – Santa Barbara
Top Specialty Colleges
- Parsons School of Design
- The Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
- Berklee College of Music